Thursday, March 31, 2011

Reasons Why I Want to Get Fit

I've been thinking a lot about the reasons why I even want to go slong with this weight loss journey and I was surprised of what I've come up with. Not only does this want to lose weight come from a vanity standpoint, but it also goes much deeper. So, here are a few of the reasons why I want to become a better, healthier, slimmer me.
  • I want to wear a bikini for the first time ever.
  • I want to be more in shape and not get winded when I workout.
  • I want to be able to outwardly express the confidence I feel on the inside without doubting myself.
  • I want to look good in a slinky dress.
  • I want to be able to always find my size and not have to hope stores aren't out of larges.
  • I want to feel confident when I get on the scale.
  • I want to know that other people think that I'm beautiful.
  • I want to feel beautiful and be able to tell myself that without picking myself apart.
  • I want my boyfriend to be proud to show me off.
  • I want to not have to "suck it in" to feel skinnier.
  • I want to say a big screw you to anyone that has made fun of me because of my weight.
  • I want to feel good and look good naked.
  • I want to be happy with what I see in the mirror.
  • I want someone to take a profile side shot of me and not overanalyze if I do in fact have the beginning of a double chin.
  • I want my legs to be in the same shape they were when I was a dancer.
  • I want to feel confident in a pair of shorts.
  • I want to not cry everytime I put a swim suit on.
  • I want to overcome some of my feelings that I'm not good enough by way of my body.
  • I want to be able to wear whatever I want.
  • I want to be the pretty girl for once.
The list could go on, but these are the beginnings of some of my core reasons. I can't wait to see some of these things become a reality!

1 comment:

  1. I so identify with all of this!
    I've had a little success in 2010, but still wouldn't wear shorts/bikini/slinky dress etc etc. Do it now, while you're in your 20s, it's harder in your 30s!!!

    ReplyDelete