Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Take 3

Remember when I said I was tired of falling off the wagon? Remember when I said I was frustrated and ready to commit to becoming a better me? Yeah, I do to, yet I still managed to once again blow it.

However, now I am 150% ready to go at it again once and for all! Don't believe me? I wouldn't either, but trust me I am more than willing to commit on this take 3 of my body revamp. I think my main problem is that I always see it as a much more daunting task than it really is. I don't have to follow a super strict diet, or have a trainer, or starve myself, or work out until I make myself sick...I just need to be healthy and active. In my last post back in June I talked about portion control and making healthy choices and while I may act like I'm extemely confident in knowing that, it's a little harder to actually get in the mind set and do it daily.

I know the follow through is key and I am legitimately ready to do it. After realizing as the summer progresses that I am not losing weight, and may acually be gaining it, and then having a minor freak out I know this is what I need to do.

So, hello blog once again, hello portion control and healthier eating, hello exercise, hello new me!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I found you through Aura Joon and loved the title of your blog :-)
    I've struggled with weight since I was about 14 and at 32 have only just recently found a way that is working for me. I completely encourage you to keep at this at 20, there's absolutely no point waiting.
    I look forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie, how's it all going for you?
    One small trick that's working for me it to not have complex carbs for dinner (no pasta, rice, potatoes - you get the idea).

    ReplyDelete