Tuesday, May 3, 2011

An Update

I'm knee deep in finals week and am super sick to boot, so this post is going to be a little short and sweet. Weigh-in on Saturday went well, I was down 1 pound! It's been a couple of weeks since I've seen 2 pounds + of weight coming off like I was at first, but any loss is a good loss in my book! With that here's a quick stat update...

Starting Weight: 199lbs
Current Weight: 187.6lbs
Total Weight Loss: -11.4lbs

I've been getting a little discouraged lately because ever since I hit the 10 pound mark, I've been teetering back and forth between small losses and small gains. While I am discouraged I am in no way giving up! This just means I need to push myself that much harder and switch things up. I am a little worried for weigh-in this week because in being sick I haven't been able to get any good workouts in thus far. I did do a good 25 minutes of Pilates today just to get something in, so that's better than nothing. Also, it is only Tuesday so I have a few days to get better, and get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment